Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday

Ah.....Tuesday...and the living is, well, pretty okay. It occurred to me that we often measure our lives by the big milestones, in much the same way countries measure their histories by the big events like wars and whatnot; however it's the Tuesdays of our lives that fill the bulk of this thing called living: the seemingly inconsequential days filled with cups of coffee, quick lunches, sillt blog posts and the longing to be somewhere - anywhere - else. But in the end these are the days that matter most, forgotten though they may be. So I intend to make the most of them, in all their mundane glory. Let's lift a glass to the Tuesdays of our lives and perhaps live in a richer way.

(This post sounds too "Everything I Need to Know I Learned in Kidnergarten"- ish, which disturbs me, seeing how I despise syrupy self-help crap. Someone help me!!!! Please!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment